Minecraft’s Latest Update Now Live, Minecraft, the sandbox video game that has captivated players of all ages for over a decade, has just received a major new update. This update brings a number of new features and bug fixes to the game, as well as some important vanilla parity updates.
- Villager exchanges are now more balanced, with certain items costing more and some less.
- Guardians, Elder Guardians, Wither Skeletons, Stray Cats, Bottles, and water splashes now have better noises.
- Tweaked splash noises while entering and leaving water: Just as Java Edition, the ambient sounds only play when the actor is submerged below eye level.
- After being placed, buckets can’t pick up liquids for a few ticks, preventing players from accidently picking them up.
- This fixes a problem where diagonal Banner designs were flipped when applied to a Shield.
- Putting invalid objects in the offhand slot no longer drops them: This fixes an issue.
- Warped Fungus on a Stick is no longer held sideways in first person view: This fixes an issue.
- Explorer Maps sold by Cartographers have updated structural icons: Cartographers’ Explorer Maps now reflect Java Edition’s structural icons.
- Defaulted Advanced Settings Respawn Radius to 10: This sets the Advanced Settings Respawn Radius to 10 blocks, mirroring Java Edition.
- Falling from a tremendous height in a boat no longer deals fall damage: This fixes an issue.
- If the mount dies, passengers receive fall damage from the creature that lands on the ground: This fixes a problem where mounted creatures that fell did not absorb fall damage.
- Now goat horns can be heard 256 blocks away: Goat Horns can now be heard at 256 blocks, matching Java Edition.
- The boss bar HUD color was changed to increase readability.
- Flowing Lava and Water mixing mechanisms match Java Edition: Flowing Lava and Water now mingle like Java Edition.
- Boat, Raft, and Minecart with Chest inventory closure now vibrates: Closed Boat, Raft, or Minecart with Chest inventories now vibrate, making it simpler to tell.
- The game no longer crashes when joining a planet with many entities.
- Fixed a problem that crashed the game while placing a Block on a Boat.
- The game no longer crashes when opening a Minecart Chest.
- Fixed an issue that caused the game to freeze while loading a big Block world.
- The game no longer crashes upon leaving a world.
- The game no longer crashes on joining a server.
- The game no longer crashes while loading a texture pack.
- The game no longer crashes while creating a new planet.
- The game no longer crashes on opening the menu.
- The game no longer crashes on closing the menu.
- Better performance and stability.
- New translations for several languages.
- Fixed several minor bugs.
- Known Issues
On low-end devices, some players may perform poorly. Certain devices may cause graphical issues for some players.
Source: Nintendo Life