how to play 20 questions on imessage?
To play 20 Questions on iMessage, you will need to download the GamePigeon iMessage extension.
1. Open iMessage and tap the App Store icon.
2. Search for “GamePigeon” and tap the “Get” button.
3. Once the extension is installed, open iMessage and tap the GamePigeon icon.
4. Tap the “20 Questions” game.
5. Enter the secret word that you want your opponent to guess and tap the “Play” button.
6. Tap the “Send” button to send the game invitation to your opponent.
Play 20 Questions on iMessage by asking your opponent yes-or-no questions. Respond to their questions using the “Yes”, “No”, “Sometimes”, or “You’ve guessed it” buttons. If your opponent correctly guesses within 20 questions, they win. If not, you win.
To win, ask specific questions that narrow down possibilities, avoid leading questions, and ask for a hint if stuck. Use iMessage to have fun and engage with your opponent.