Intel releases GPU that boosts frame rates in 20 DX11 and DX12 games by up to 119%, Here is another piece of news about extending your GPUs in a recent week AMD’s new Gen-Tech comes.
Now Intel has released a new driver update for its Arc graphics cards that will boost frame rates in 20 DX11 and DX12 games by up to 119%. The driver, version 18.104.22.16885, is said to improve performance the most in older DX11 games, but it also offers some gains in newer DX12 titles.
You will get the beast performance boost seen in Deus Ex: Human Revolution, which gets a 119% frame rate uplift at 1080p with High settings. Other games that see significant performance gains include Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (90% faster at 1080p Extra), Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 (88% faster at 1080p High), and Age of Empires 2: Definitive Edition (42% faster at 1080p Ultra).
Games that will bost up in Performance
- Deus Ex: Human Revolution (DX11) – 119%
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (DX11) – 90%
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 (DX11) – 88%
- Age of Empires 2: Definitive Edition (DX11) – 42%
- Forza Motorsport (DX12) – 19%
- Resident Evil 4 (DXR) – 27%
- The Last of Us Part 1 (DX12) – 12%
- War Thunder (DX11) – 9%
- Payday 3 (DX11) – 37%
- Naraka: Bladepoint (DX11) – 5%
- Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege (DX11) – 32%
- Final Fantasy XIV Online (DX11) – 7%
- GRID Legends (DX12) – 11%
- Cyberpunk 2077 (DX12) – 11%
- Dying Light 2 (DX12) – 10%
- Control (DX12) – 9%
- Metro Exodus (DX12) – 9%
- Battlefield 2042 (DX12) – 7%
- Red Dead Redemption 2 (DX12) – 6%
- Far Cry 6 (DX12) – 5%
- Horizon Zero Dawn (DX12) – 5%
Intel has reported promising performance gains in its Arc graphics cards, based on internal testing. These gains may vary depending on hardware configuration and other factors, and the new driver update is now available for download on Intel’s website.